Tuesday, January 25, 2011

H2O II

I had the greatest day, physically, yesterday! Don't want to get too excited, but for TODAY, I have to say I really felt good yesterday. I drank MUCHO water, maybe 140 oz., and perhaps 2 diet cokes. My body felt almost pain free and energetic, which is a really big deal to me, as I have been really struggling with pain and fatigue the last little while. I have to laugh at myself when I think of how I had already diagnosed myself with needing surgery on my back and daily massage therapy for the rest of my mortal life (might I be overthinking this one?), then I try the basic, simple solution and actually feel better. My aunt Kim said our bodies are composed of 70% water; mine must be more like 12.9%. My joints have no synovial fluid, my muscles are full of the sediment of years of toxins... Yes, that probably would cause one to feel dis-well. Heh. Seriously, I am ridiculous! My mornings start with grabbing a cold diet coke before my eyes actually open from sleep, and by the end of the day I've downed a 12 pack, including the one on my bedside table to take my night meds with. Really Amy??? Now I'm a mildly intelligent woman, I can write poetry and problem solve and dress myself... not sure why this comes as such enlightenment, but I'll take it. :)

3 comments: